The next step in FPV technology is here, and it’s made to keep up however fast and in whatever way you move! DJI Goggles Racing Edition (RE) take the immersive high-definition FPV flying experience of its predecessor and bring enhanced performance and features that DIY enthusiasts will especially enjoy. With an all-new Ocusync transmitter and camera and three attachable antennas, Goggles RE bring FPV to any vehicle you want, letting you truly break free from restraints.
The main differences between DJI Goggles Racing Edition (RE) and DJI Goggles?
1. In addition to the 2.4GHz digital transmission band, the new DJI Goggles RE also supports the 5.8GHz band, which can avoid the usual inference on the more crowded 2.4GHz.
2. DJI Goggles RE has redesigned the internal linear polarized omnidirectional antennas and added new external Pagoda antenna, a 5.8GHz single-frequency omnidirectional left hand circularly polarized (LHCP) antenna.
3. DJI Goggles RE has restructured the radio communication strategy and video decoding algorithm to lower transmission latency to 50 ms* (with wireless transmission latency of less than 10 ms), ensuring smooth and reliable video transmission and avoiding video lag and disconnection from the digital video transmission system when operating in a normal environment.
4. DJI Goggles RE supports analog transmission at any integer frequency between 5.650~5.925 GHz and analog video storage on a Micro SD card.
5. DJI Goggles RE can store digital video on a Micro SD card.
6. DJI Goggles RE supports local video playback and Sphere pano viewing, allowing users to turn their head to get a 360° view of the Sphere pano.
7. The facial pad has been redesigned and the headband has used new replaceable leather materials to make it even more comfortable to wear.
*When tested with a 480p video feed.
Get DJI Goggles RE here: http://bit.ly/REGoggles
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DJIglobal
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/DJIglobal